Stephanie invited me to join and post this message for all Astraea authors...
New Book Journal posts press releases from authors and publishers announcing new book releases, signings, promotions and special events. Essentially anything newsworthy for promoting books and their authors. The service is free and offered with my compliments.
To post your press release simply go to the website, http://NewBookJournal.com
and click on the large, blue "Contact Me" button on the left side of the screen. Fill in the form and click on the send message button. I'll take it from there and will prepare the post. I'll gather the cover art from Amazon or your website and enhance the press release if I find additional material such as author bio from Amazon or your website.
The form has the following fields to be entered:
- Email address - so I can get in touch with you after its posted
- Press Release Headline - this become the title of the post
- Press Release Sub-Headline - this becomes the extract
- Press Release Message - can be as long as you wish
- Author Name
- Author Website
- Book Title
- ISBN Number
- Release Date
- Category - this is a drop down menu (fiction, nonfiction, event, announcement, other)
- Sub-category - (the sub-genre such as thriller, romance, historical fiction... etc)
- Amazon.com link - if you are selling on amazon I'll scatter links through your PR
- Book Trailer link - I'll imbed YouTube video trailers in the PR
In addition, once the press release is posted, I'll drop you an email requesting you to visit the site and check it over. Let me know if you want any changes. The site has numerous social media icon links to use and I encourage you to use them liberally and as often as you wish. The more often you use the facebook, Digg, twitter, myspace links and others, the more your book will be seen.
If you have any questions, drop a note here and I'll get back to answer.
Good luck with your book promotions... Ray
friend and follow me...